USDA - Latest News Releases USDA - Latest News Releases
- Biden-Harris Administration Announces $43 Million Investment to Advance Innovation in Wood Products and Wood Energy Economies through Investing in America Agendapor USDA Latest News Releases el junio 9, 2023 a las 5:00 pm
WASHINGTON, June 9, 2023 – The Biden-Harris Administration today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is investing more than $43 million to expand innovative uses of wood, including as a construction material in commercial buildings, as an energy source, and in manufacturing and processing input for wood products used in framing homes, making paper products and more.
- USDA Announces Tool to Assist Small Businesses and Individuals in Identifying Procurement Opportunitiespor USDA Latest News Releases el junio 9, 2023 a las 4:00 pm
WASHINGTON, June 9, 2023 – Today the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) announces the deployment of a tool to assist industry and small disadvantaged entities in identifying potential opportunities for selling their products and services to USDA.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Announces Key Staff Appointmentspor USDA Latest News Releases el junio 7, 2023 a las 1:00 pm
WASHINGTON, June 7, 2023 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced the names of individuals who will hold senior staff positions in Washington, D.C. Rudy Soto has been appointed Acting Director of External and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Statement by Secretary Vilsack Regarding USMCA Dispute Settlement Consultations Request on Mexico’s Agricultural Biotechnology Measurespor USDA Latest News Releases el junio 2, 2023 a las 7:10 pm
WASHINGTON, June 2, 2023 – U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack issued the following statement regarding today’s announcement by the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) that the United States has requested dispute settlement consultations with Mexico under the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).
- USDA, DHS Cut Ribbon on National Bio and Agro-Defense Facilitypor USDA Latest News Releases el mayo 24, 2023 a las 3:30 pm
Manhattan, Kan., May 24, 2023 – Today, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) officials celebrated the dedication and ribbon-cutting of the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF). This facility, which offers the highest level of biocontainment laboratories and safety protocols, is the first of its kind in the United States and will allow scientists to study and diagnose critical animal diseases.