Most Recent Articles: BMC Ecology and Evolution Most Recent Articles: BMC Ecology and Evolution
- Correction: Environmental DNA detects Spawning Habitat of an ephemeral migrant fish (Anadromous Rainbow Smelt: Osmerus mordax)por Vaughn Holmes, Jacob Aman, Geneva York and Michael T. Kinnison el junio 1, 2023 a las 12:00 am
- Correction: 18S rRNA variability maps reveal three highly divergent, conserved motifs within Rotiferapor Olaf R. P. Bininda‑Emonds el junio 1, 2023 a las 12:00 am
- Balancing selection on the complement system of a wild rodentpor Mridula Nandakumar, Max Lundberg, Fredric Carlsson and Lars Råberg el mayo 25, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Selection pressure exerted by pathogens can influence patterns of genetic diversity in the host. In the immune system especially, numerous genes encode proteins involved in antagonistic interactions with patho...
- Synergistic inter-clonal cooperation involving crosstalk, co-option and co-dependency can enhance the invasiveness of genetically distant cancer clonespor Caroline S. Carneiro, Jorian D. Hapeman and Aurora M. Nedelcu el mayo 24, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Despite intensive research, cancer remains a major health problem. The difficulties in treating cancer reflect the complex nature of this disease, including high levels of heterogeneity within tumours. Intra-t...
- Hidden diversity: DNA metabarcoding reveals hyper-diverse benthic invertebrate communitiespor Jennifer Erin Gleason, Robert H. Hanner and Karl Cottenie el mayo 17, 2023 a las 12:00 am
Freshwater ecosystems, such as streams, are facing increasing pressures from agricultural land use and recent literature stresses the importance of robust biomonitoring to detect trends in insect decline globa...
BMC Evolutionary Biology